Date: 14 – 19 October, 2017 / 6 days
Seoul Donhwamun Traditional Theater, ARKO Arts Theater,
Jongno Children’s Theater, Theater Hakchon, Hanyang Repertory Theater,
Hongik Daehangno Art Center Gallery and more in Daehakno District
Under the support of Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Korea Arts Management Service has been hosting PAMS(Performing Arts Market in Seoul) every October.
The primary objects of PAMS are revitalization of rational distribution and exportation to oversea markets for Korean performing arts that based on diversified orientation and creation. Through the diverse programs of PAMS as showcases of selected performing arts, booth exhibitions for the promotion of art works and artistic groups, varied symposium and networking programs, all the performing arts experts are able to share the information of field and global trends for encouragement of creation and provision of performing arts. Not only complacent as distributive channel of polished art works, also PAMS desires to expand boundary of creation and distribution by offering inspiration for cooperation through intensive communication. PAMS suggests a solid vision as the representative contemporary performing art markets of Asia. On this occasion, performing artists share their expertise, experiences and their innovative idea for original inspiration. By doing so, PAMS is ambitious to be a venue of networking for market extension and audience development.
· Date : 14 – 19 October, 2017 / 6 days
· Venue : Seoul Donhwamun Traditional Theater, ARKO Arts Theater, Jongno Children’s Theater, Theater Hakchon, Hanyang Repertory Theater, Hongik Daehangno Art Center Gallery and more in Daehakno District
· Hosted by: PAMS 2017 Steering Committee
· Organized by: Korea Arts Management Service
· Supported by: Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Arts Council Korea
Official Website: PAMS 2017